Waxwork Records is thrilled to announce the vinyl debut of SHOCK WAVES. The 1977 film stars horror movie legend Peter Cushing and is directed by Ken Wiederhorn (Return Of The Living Dead 2). The 100% analog synth score composed by Richard Einhorn (The Prowler, Don’t Go In The House) marks one of the earliest electronic compositions created for film. Waxwork is proud to finally release this landmark electronic horror score in vinyl format 40 years after the film’s initial public release.
LP package features include the complete score available on vinyl for the very first time, composer liner notes by Richard Einhorn, director liner notes by Ken Wiederhorn, heavyweight old style tip-on gatefold jackets, “Sea Foam Green” colored vinyl, all new album artwork by Marc Schoenbach of Sadist Art Designs, and center label art by Ghoulish Gary Pullin.
- Deluxe Vinyl Release Of The 1977 Shock Waves Film Score
- Composer Liner Notes By Richard Einhorn
- Director Liner Notes By Ken Wiederhorn
- Sea Foam Green Colored Vinyl
- Heavyweight Old Style Tip-On Gatefold Jacket
- Printed Insert
- Album Art By Sadist Art Designs and Ghoulish Gary Pullin